Woah ! Finally ! I managed to finish it ! After a day or so of monitor hopping and adjusting, i managed to fix the gamma to be closer to normal... So I decided to rework the original image i had lots of issues with. I changed just about 50% of the original file.To be precise about things, in this piece i've used every bit of knowledge I have about photoshop.Every little trick I picked up along the years... so it was a kind of prooving ground to myself. It was a exciting but tiresome experience alltogether. And I'm still not satisfied with the gamma and the light (i think it's too dark !
).the woman's hair had to be redone, because in the original stock photo she lied on a ball on her back and her hair fell onto the floor (here upwards, instead of downwards) so this is what I went through: [link]
You can see some of the technical specs below:
PSD file size: 364 Mbytes
Layers: around 50-60
Original image size: 5945x4945 pixels/in
Resolution: 240 DPI
Worktime: 3 days (and nights)
Photos used: around 20
Miscellania: 1 l of coffe drunk, a few energy drinks, lots of headaches and eye glares + some 10 Photoshop and puter crashes beacause of the file and image size.
Did this for the contest
is holding !
I really need a good tablet very bad and this is a pretty much unique opportunity...
Stock: SXC and
A personal advice: Listen to Nightwish - The Islander while watching.
PS: I tell you if this doesn't deserve a look, I'm gonna quit this job ! I swear !